2012 Dewey ReadaThon…It Begins
My grandfather clock just chimed six, so the readathon has officially begun! Here is my introductory questionnaire:
1) I’m reading from Colorado!
2) I’m most looking forward to 84, Charing Cross Road, a non-fiction book of letters sent between an American bibliophile, Helen, and a curmudgeonly English bookshop owner, beginning in 1949.
3) I didn’t prepare any special snacks…so I guess I’m looking forward to whatever I can find in the fridge.
4) Fun fact about myself: My family owns yak.
5) I’ve participated in two readathons before, but I’ve never woken up early enough to actually begin at the official beginning. So this is a first! And I couldn’t sleep because I was so excited, so I’m starting this thing on about three hours of weak slumber. We’ll see how it goes.