1) Doing pretty well. Don’t feel sleepy at all right now. I’m guessing 11pm or thereabouts will hit pretty hard, though.
2) I finished The Book of Lost Things (John Connolly) and 84, Charing Cross Road (Helene Hanff). I’m about 40 pages away from finishing the Selected Stories of Andre Dubus.
3) Favorite read has definitely been 84CCR. Short and sweet and sad.
4) I haven’t really been snacking, unless tea counts.
5) Not yet. Haven’t stopped to look around much. I’ll save that for when I’m getting sleepy and need a change.